Category:Submissions not accepted
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions not accepted"
The following 171 pages are in this category, out of 171 total.
- Submissions/A flight through the Wikiverse: Defining identities in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/A global discussion forum: does Meta-Wiki really work?
- Submissions/A wikiHow Update
- Submissions/An Orphan Wants to be Adopted
- Submissions/Are we really an educational tool? Reviewing and improving articles related to the international curricula to serve educational needs and to rebalance information geography on Wikipedia. Pilot in South Africa
- Submissions/Art+Feminism Campaign: Lessons Learned
- Submissions/Authority Control: How it applies to you
- Submissions/Balancing Quality and Engagement on a Growing Wiki
- Submissions/Belarusian-Polish Wikicooperation - workshops, camps, plans for future
- Submissions/Best practices for meetup pages
- Submissions/Beyond anarchy. Options for a Wikimedia government
- Submissions/Birth of a project to preserve a 2500 years old language
- Submissions/Build your site using MediaWiki + Lua scripting
- Submissions/Building Collective Memory Through Wiki Education
- Submissions/Building WikipediaSpace
- Submissions/Burning down the house: Engineering teams communicating externally
- Submissions/E-translating: learning translation while editing Wikipedia at university
- Submissions/Educating teachers about wikipedia
- Submissions/El Internet del Todo (IoE)
- Submissions/El poder de Wikisource
- Submissions/El programa educativo de Wikipedia en la UDLAP en la enseñanza de la nanotecnología
- Submissions/Las dificultades de Wikipedia en la sala de clases para escolares de educación primaria/en
- Submissions/Engaging adult learners and senior citizens in promoting Citizen Science and Local Heritage on Wikimedia Commons and Wiktionary
- Submissions/Engineering Team Practices at the WMF and Improving Open Source Citizenry
- Submissions/ENSEÑAR DERECHO CON EL METÓDO WIKI. (MI EXPERIENCIA PERSONAL)
- Submissions/Environment and Encyclopedia: How to write about green issues from a global perspective?
- Submissions/Erasmus+ (opportunities for funding)
- Submissions/Escribir filosofía en Wikipedia
- Submissions/European Science Photo Competition in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Evaluativism: Strategic concern in authoritative collaborations
- Submissions/Expanding the scope of Tamil Wikipedia beyond Asia
- Submissions/Experience with GLAMwiki Toolset, a tool for mass-upload of multimedia content to Commons
- Submissions/Hacking the future
- Submissions/Help assist Wikipedia writers in developing countries to educate the world
- Submissions/Histropedia 1 year on – How our increasing use of Wikidata is allowing us to build a timeline of everything in History
- Submissions/How a small chapter grows - Strategy to facilitate local community with limited resources
- Submissions/How can the Wikimedia Blog help you?
- Submissions/How can we communicate better as a movement?
- Submissions/How do editors interact on article level and do they show territorial behaviour?
- Submissions/How to Build a Regional Cooperation: A Story from CEE Region
- Submissions/How to interest people in contributing to Wikimedia?
- Submissions/How to transfer «power» from one to another Chapter Board «without pain»
- Submissions/How to write an elaborate article about an individual asteroid
- Submissions/How Wikidata helped me to correct errors in articles whose languages I don't speak
- Submissions/Illustrating History: Image restoration for Wikipedia
- Submissions/Blocking as a part of the tacit/implicit enforcement practices in Spanish Wikipedia: The never-ending dilemma
- Submissions/Importance of co-workers
- Submissions/Improving Link Coverage in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Improving Wikipedia’s Navigational Structure in respect to Works of Art
- Submissions/International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) -- an emerging global standard for mashing images from different sites
- Submissions/Introducing the new Massive Open Online Course platform on Wikiversity
- Submissions/Introduction to medical content in Wikimedia projects
- Submissions/Is Wikimania no longer for Authors?
- Submissions/Machine aided copyright infringement detection
- Submissions/Mainstream media as a reliable source in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Mapping the Maps -- Help geolocate 50,000 maps and load them fully categorised onto Commons
- Submissions/Mediawiki without wikitext
- Submissions/Microgrants in Bulgarian Wikipedia
- Submissions/Minority Translate: new approach for article creation
- Submissions/Mobile apps: New directions in contributing to Wikipedia and Wikidata.
- Submissions/Myths about Wikipedia
- Submissions/Observed Editing Patterns
- Submissions/OER Course Development and Delivery using Wikibooks
- Submissions/Offline work without a chapter: what can you do?
- Submissions/Open Badges in Education Outreach
- Submissions/Open Textbooks for Higher Education: A report on the California Open Educational Resources Council
- Submissions/OTRS - An Introduction
- Submissions/Saberes digitales del docente
- Submissions/Semantic mediawiki in enterprise
- Submissions/Shared cognition, knowledge and content production: the embodied noosphere logs in
- Submissions/Sharing nice: Teaching large enterprises how to change knowledge management with open collaboration
- Submissions/Small projects: Caught in a trap
- Submissions/Software Libre, Wikimedia y ¿como colaborar?
- Submissions/Someone is wrong on the Internet: seven simple ways to fix our fails
- Submissions/State of the Cuteness: a state of mind for shaping the future of the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/State of Wiki-GLAM in Poland
- Submissions/Student translators playing a role in developing quality content on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Systemic bias beyond demography
- Submissions/Task Tracking and the Tools Revolution: We deprecated Bugzilla and RT, deployed Phabricator, and consolidated teams from a handful of proprietary systems. More changes to come.
- Submissions/The (Broken?) Promise of Wikimagic
- Submissions/The Art of Trolling
- Submissions/The future of Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/The medical translation project as seen from the translators side
- Submissions/The Peelian Principles - A Victorian Solution to Community Issues
- Submissions/The Perfect Policy Proposal
- Submissions/The pictures are on Commons. Now what ?
- Submissions/The Pleasures and Pains of Analyzing All the Wikis in Realtime
- Submissions/The popularization of Science within the Tunisian Society through the creation of Tunisian Spoken Arabic Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Power of Photography in a Wikiworld
- Submissions/The years in pictures - photo projects in Germany 2012 - 2015
- Submissions/Third party wikis help Wikimedia thrive
- Submissions/Touch my Wiki – how 3D could revolutionize your WP experience
- Submissions/Tour of the education extension
- Submissions/Using Wikibooks and Wikiotics to build community-centered language courses
- Submissions/Using Wikipedia to teach linguistic and digital competences
- Submissions/Utilisation of Wikipedia within a learning environment
- Submissions/Welcome home: How local community spaces spur collaboration
- Submissions/Welcome to the Internet, Assholes
- Submissions/What can Google do for you?
- Submissions/Where Are the Women in Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Why English Isn't Enough
- Submissions/Why the OCLC number is more important than the ISBN
- Submissions/Why user groups are awesome, and why you should start one!
- Submissions/Wiki Loves X Jury tool for image rating
- Submissions/Wiki Online - Wiki Offline
- Submissions/Wiki y género: lecciones latinoamericanas
- Submissions/WikiCheese: Steps to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Submissions/Wikidata for research
- Submissions/Wikimedia exploration in South of India and Cape Verde : Feedback and think tank creation
- Submissions/Wikimedia LGBT+
- Submissions/Wikimedia Mobile projects: knowledge reimagined
- Submissions/Wikimedia office in Pakistan
- Submissions/Wikimedians share; Researchers should too
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Cultural Norms: Cases involving image uploads
- Submissions/Wikipedia and GIS
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a learning tool at schools, is it effective?
- Submissions/Wikipedia community directory
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Program in Albania
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Program in Bangladesh
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Program in Greece
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Education: from student experience + Ranking universities based on Wikipedia data
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Medical Education: Student Group to Course
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Social media (Socioboard)
- Submissions/Wikipedia Vs Terrorism
- Submissions/Wikipedia workshops for librarians and local historical societies
- Submissions/Wikipedia y la educación jurídica
- Submissions/Wikipedia Zero Impact in Bangladesh
- Submissions/Wikitext is broken, long live wikitext (2.0)
- Submissions/Wither the Gender Gap
- Submissions/WOW and Wikipedia: With Women-Only Workshops Against the Gender Gap