Submissions/Wikipedia Zero Impact in Bangladesh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2015 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this July.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia Zero Impact in Bangladesh
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Demonstrate Wikipedia Zero Impact in Bangladesh. Try to discuss the track and public involvement in Wikipedia Zero from Bangladesh. Try to analyses the growth reason and facts of the trends. Develop new thoughts on Wikipedia Zero for other Countries.
- WikiCulture & Community
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 20 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Its Tough.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- A Video presentation (length: 2Min) also show at the presentation.
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Bangladesh remains one of the most important countries for outreach and Bangla Wikipedia remains one of the most promising Wikimedia projects for growth. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:17, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- Add your username here.