Submissions/How a small chapter grows - Strategy to facilitate local community with limited resources
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2015 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this July.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
How a small chapter grows - Strategy to facilitate local community with limited resources
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
Liang-chih Shang Kuan / User:Shangkuanlc
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
迷你分會如何活絡社群－台灣知識種子計畫經驗談 1.台灣分會現況/什麼是迷你分會？台灣分會怎麼成立、何時重啟；現在的會員＋工作人員人數與募款能力 推廣工作上的限制（資源不足） 2.如何以outcome→output的方式經營社群 3.使用活躍平臺 4.媒體(如何說明自己的計畫)
WikiCulture & Community
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).