Submissions/The pictures are on Commons. Now what ?
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2015 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this July.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- The pictures are on Commons. Now what ?
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- Caroline Becker
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- WikiCulture & Community
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 00:20, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- --Jcornelius (talk) 21:08, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- Jheald (talk) 23:01, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
- --Claudia.Garad (talk) 23:40, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
- Curation is next! Let's do it! Blue Rasberry (talk) 01:02, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
- Jean-Frédéric (talk) 13:43, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
- As an issue I've had to contend with. CT Cooper · talk 22:37, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 05:08, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Add your username here.