Submissions/Wikipedia Education Program in Bangladesh
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2015 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this July.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia Education Program in Bangladesh
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Moheen Reeyad
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Bangladesh National University/University Of Chittagong
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Wikimedia Education Programme will help to develop the current education system, both primary and secondary levels in Bangladesh. Now-a-days, students are being acknowledged with information and technology on their text books, as a part of digitalization project taken by the government of Bangladesh. This program will provide the students with the knowledge of how to use the open content as well as introduce to Wikipedia. Besides, this will teach how to use Wikipedia in their education and how to contribute in Wikipedia. As an example we can show How to create a Wikipedia article.
- Education Outreach
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Not ready yet.
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).