Submissions/A wikiHow Update
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2015 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this July.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
A wikiHow Update
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
This talk will contain interesting news and developments at wikiHow that will be of interest to Wikipedians. I'll touch on wikiHow's growth, challenges and opportunities. Like past wikiHow talks at Wikimania, I will talk about elements of the wikiHow culture and software features that will be interesting to Wikipedians. I will also highlight some of the interesting things happening in the Spanish language wikiHow.
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
30 minutes OK. Could probably do 20 min if necessary.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
Cannot present on Sunday
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).