Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Accepted submissions"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.
- Submissions/A Gateway Theory – How Edit-a-thons Can Lure Innocent GLAMs into the World of Wiki
- Submissions/A Hitchhiker's Guide through Creative Commons photography
- Submissions/A system to cite all open access papers on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Accidental Canon and Other Lessons From Building Digital Libraries
- Submissions/Activating communities across Africa with Kumusha Takes Wiki and Wiki Loves Africa
- Submissions/Amplify Free Knowledge with Public Policy
- Submissions/An Edit A Day: Collaboration with Medical Institutions
- Submissions/Analyzing 50 billion Wikipedia pageviews in 5 seconds
- Submissions/Are we failing our users when they search Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Artesania y derechos
- Submissions/Ask the Designers
- Submissions/Ask the Developers
- Submissions/Ask Us Anything About Wikidata
- Submissions/Assignment 1: Become A Wikipedian
- Submissions/Can Conflicts of Interest (COI) be aligned with the Wikimedia project?
- Submissions/Collaborative drafts
- Submissions/Coloniality of power in Wikimedia, a vision from Global South
- Submissions/Communicating your projects - Wikipedia Education Program as an example
- Submissions/Content Translation - translathon and discussion
- Submissions/Content Translation - what’s running under the hood
- Submissions/Content Translation workshop for Central & South American Indigenous languages
- Submissions/Copyright reform in the EU - What you can expect to happen
- Submissions/Covering the Wikimedia Community
- Submissions/Crowd control - How to build effective community monitoring for crowdsourced projects
- Submissions/De una reunión de amigos a la reunión anual del movimiento Wikimedia
- Submissions/Designing Content Translation: how to improve the translation process from a user-centered perspective
- Submissions/Desktop is not dead: the future of Wikimedia product development
- Submissions/Different cultures of Wikipedias: how major projects differ in perceiving quality
- Submissions/Digital Labor and Wikipedia
- Submissions/Do you feel heard? A Community Liaisons Roundtable
- Submissions/Ebola Translations: How We Did it & How to Get Involved
- Submissions/Edit-a-thons for bridging the gender gap on Wikimedia
- Submissions/Edit2015 - A community-curated Year-in-Review video
- Submissions/El crecimiento de una comunidad de Wikipedia en español: el caso de Puebla, México
- Submissions/El movimiento Wikimedia en Latinoamérica. Estado de la Wiki.
- Submissions/Engaging Wikipedia's Natural Ally: How to unlock and amplify the access, knowledge, skills and resources of University and Research Libraries
- Submissions/Engaging with Community Engagement
- Submissions/Engineering Volunteering - How to best design volunteer support in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/Everything the Wikimedia Foundation does, in 25 minutes
- Submissions/External funding give more than money
- Submissions/Failures that made us better: A brief history of the Wikimedia Foundation as a learning organization
- Submissions/Finalizing SUL, and why we're never doing it again
- Submissions/Free as in Free: Strategies for Advancing Open Access on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Funding the movement's dreams: How FDC works and help build strong organizations
- Submissions/Future of structured documents: VisualEditor, Citations and Wikidata, oh my!
- Hacia una Wikipedia de audiovisuales creados también en colaboración
- Submissions/Headhunting of volunteers
- Submissions/How Commons made a quality photographer out of me
- Submissions/How to do GuerillaGLAM
- Submissions/How to improve the coverage of women in Wikipedia
- Submissions/How we made VisualEditor faster
- Submissions/La brecha de género en Wikipedia: ¿qué estamos haciendo en México?
- Submissions/La brecha digital: una respuesta plural
- Submissions/Legal OTRS Boot Camp: Stories Shared, Lessons Learned, & Techniques to Tackle Tricky Troubles
- Submissions/Let's talk about bees: What a single Wikipedia article can tell us about Wikipedians
- Submissions/Linking Wikipedia with educational innovation: The Wiki Learning Project
- Submissions/Los proyectos enciclopédicos y la construcción del conocimiento: La investigación histórica en Wikipedia
- Submissions/Main principles of organizing Youth Wiki Camps and their impact on Wiki movement, education and contribution
- Submissions/Making Infoboxes easier to edit and maintain with the help of Wikidata
- Submissions/Making it Count: Programs Evaluation 2015
- Submissions/Making Translated Screenshots With No Effort
- Submissions/Measuring the immeasurable: toward a qualitative evaluation of gender gap activities
- Submissions/MediaWiki as a Transformative University Platform: Creating an Institutional Gateway to the Commons
- Submissions/MediaWiki Stakeholders' Meetup
- Submissions/My life as an autistic Wikipedian
- Submissions/MOOCs and MapWarping: Mapping Online/Offline Communities in Libraries
- Submissions/OpenGLAM Benchmark Survey - First Results
- Submissions/OpenStreetMap workshop
- Submissions/Operationalizing usability testing for Mediawiki engineers
- Submissions/Our options for addressing harassment of women, LGBT+ people, and other popular targets for discrimination
- Submissions/Pitfalls, Protocols and Prior Planning: a Panel on Making the Most of the Education Program
- Submissions/Playground, school or library? A wiki for children
- Submissions/Pluricentric languages and Wikipedia - where to draw the line... and where not to
- Submissions/Podemos! How Videos are bringing Wikimedia to the next Level
- Submissions/Possibilities for university cooperation: Estonian example
- Submissions/Science Assessment systems & what Wikimedia can learn
- Submissions/Setup a permanent local community space
- Submissions/Show Me the Money - Here's your Global Financial Report
- Submissions/State of Wikidata - giving more people more access to more knowledge one edit at a time
- Submissions/State of Wikimedia Scholarship 2014-2015
- Submissions/Staying or Going
- Submissions/Students can do more than write new articles - Premiere of Tec de Monterrey video of student activities in Wikimedia
- Submissions/Sum of all paintings
- Submissions/Supersize Me! - Growth Hacking for Developing Wiki Groups
- Submissions/Templates are dead! Long live templates!
- Submissions/The coolest projects of Wikimedia Chapters - be inspired
- Submissions/The EAGLE Project - a Story of Epigraphy, GLAMs, Linked Data, and Wikibase
- Submissions/The Effect of Blocking IP Editing: Evidence from Wikia
- Submissions/The gender gap in Wikipedia: What are we doing in Mexico?
- Submissions/The next million articles in Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Philippines and the Spanish Wikipedia: a roadmap towards building a new, healthy community
- Submissions/The Revision Scoring Service -- Exposing Quality to Wiki Tools
- Submissions/The Twilight of EU Copyright Reform, or, How to reform with a hammer
- Submissions/Turning seniors into Wikipedians: a successful case study from the Czech Republic
- Submissions/Video Community Coordination Roundtable
- Submissions/Video Production Tools and Community in the Wikiverse
- Submissions/Visually editing Wikipedia: Why VisualEditor is different.
- Submissions/Voluntary Disclosure: Balancing privacy and protection
- Submissions/Volunteer engagement in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/War Stories From WMF Legal: Defending Users & Content
- Submissions/What does "free" mean in Wikimedia?
- Submissions/Why Wikimedia Fails: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Earth: why it is cool and how you can join
- Submissions/Wikidata Babel workshop
- Submissions/Wikimedia Translation Sprint
- Submissions/Wikimedian in Residence at UNESCO collaboration workshop
- Submissions/WikiMiniAtlas - the interactive world map for Wikipedia
- Submissions/WikiMotivation - why do we use and contribute to Wikimedia?
- Submissions/Wikipedia Gender Inequality Index: Analysing Who We Write About
- Submissions/Wikipedia's health: A socio-technical overview
- Submissions/Wikipedian in Residence in the National Library of Israel - How can a success story be a failure?
- Submissions/Wikiproject X
- Submissions/Would you like some artificial intelligence with that?