Submissions/Content Translation - translathon and discussion
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2015.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
Content Translation - translathon and discussion
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
aharoniwikimedia.org, nlaxstromwikimedia.org, rbhattacharjeewikimedia.org,
Amire80, Nikerabbit, Runab_WMF
- Country of origin
Israel, Finland, India
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Let’s translate together 100 articles in an hour. Content Translation makes it easy to translate articles and with people from around the World in Wikimania it is a great opportunity to make Wikipedia content available in more languages. Those interested in learning about the tool can join us and learn how to translate missing articles into as many languages as possible.
This is a hands-on session, so you’ll need to bring your laptop.
Come and ask your questions about Content Translation too. Here you can ask the team how to use the tool for your language, and report any issues you may find. If you are an experience translator, we are also interested to hear your feedback about the tool so far. That helps us to make the tool even better
- WikiCulture & Community
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Attendees will need a laptop and WiFi access.
- A room with tables and electricity plugs will help.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 01:08, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
- Pginer-WMF (talk) 08:00, 25 February 2015 (UTC)
- KartikMistry (talk) 04:12, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- Jcornelius (talk) 21:02, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- Correogsk or Gustavo (Editrocito or Heme aquí) 00:22, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
- Ocaasi (talk) 16:55, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
- Maor X (talk) 20:17, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- --Psubhashish (talk) 19:08, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
- eranroz (talk) 08:14, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
- Poco a poco (talk) 08:54, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- Darafsh Kaviyani (Talk) 22:12, 18 July 2015 (UTC)
- Add your username here