Category:WikiCulture & Community submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "WikiCulture & Community submissions"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.
- Submissions/A flight through the Wikiverse: Defining identities in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/A global discussion forum: does Meta-Wiki really work?
- Submissions/A wikiHow Update
- Submissions/Activating communities across Africa with Kumusha Takes Wiki and Wiki Loves Africa
- Ally Skills Workshop
- Submissions/An Orphan Wants to be Adopted
- Submissions/Are we really an educational tool? Reviewing and improving articles related to the international curricula to serve educational needs and to rebalance information geography on Wikipedia. Pilot in South Africa
- Submissions/Art+Feminism Campaign: Lessons Learned
- Submissions/Ask the Designers
- Submissions/Ask Us Anything About Wikidata
- Submissions/Authority Control: How it applies to you
- Submissions/Balancing Quality and Engagement on a Growing Wiki
- Submissions/Best practices for meetup pages
- Submissions/Beyond anarchy. Options for a Wikimedia government
- Submissions/Beyond VisualEditor
- Submissions/Birth of a project to preserve a 2500 years old language
- Submissions/Building up Wikidata, country by country
- Submissions/Burning down the house: Engineering teams communicating externally
- Submissions/Can Conflicts of Interest (COI) be aligned with the Wikimedia project?
- Submissions/Civility 101
- Submissions/Collaborative drafts
- Submissions/Coloniality of power in Wikimedia, a vision from Global South
- Submissions/Content Translation - translathon and discussion
- Submissions/Covering the Wikimedia Community
- Submissions/Crossing borders - international collaboration on GLAM projects
- Submissions/Crowd control - How to build effective community monitoring for crowdsourced projects
- Submissions/Edit-a-thons for bridging the gender gap on Wikimedia
- Submissions/Edit2015 - A community-curated Year-in-Review video
- Submissions/Engaging with Community Engagement
- Submissions/Engineering Volunteering - How to best design volunteer support in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/Environment and Encyclopedia: How to write about green issues from a global perspective?
- Submissions/Evaluativism: Strategic concern in authoritative collaborations
- Submissions/Everything the Wikimedia Foundation does, in 25 minutes
- Submissions/Headhunting of volunteers
- Submissions/Help assist Wikipedia writers in developing countries to educate the world
- Submissions/How a small chapter grows - Strategy to facilitate local community with limited resources
- Submissions/How can the Wikimedia Blog help you?
- Submissions/How can we communicate better as a movement?
- Submissions/How do editors interact on article level and do they show territorial behaviour?
- Submissions/How to Build a Regional Cooperation: A Story from CEE Region
- Submissions/How to improve the coverage of women in Wikipedia
- Submissions/How to interest people in contributing to Wikimedia?
- Submissions/How to transfer «power» from one to another Chapter Board «without pain»
- Submissions/How to write an elaborate article about an individual asteroid
- Submissions/How Wikidata helped me to correct errors in articles whose languages I don't speak
- Submissions/IdeaLab Workshop: Making Ideas into Action
- Submissions/Illustrating History: Image restoration for Wikipedia
- Submissions/Inspiring Friendly Spaces: What we learned from running a gender gap campaign on-wiki
- Submissions/Is Two the Magic Number?: The Co-op and New Editor Engagement through Mentorship
- Submissions/Is Wikimania no longer for Authors?
- Submissions/Mainstream media as a reliable source in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Making it Count: Programs Evaluation 2015
- Submissions/Mapping the Maps -- Help geolocate 50,000 maps and load them fully categorised onto Commons
- Submissions/Measuring the immeasurable: toward a qualitative evaluation of gender gap activities
- Submissions/MediaWiki Stakeholders' Meetup
- Submissions/Microgrants in Bulgarian Wikipedia
- Submissions/My life as an autistic Wikipedian
- Submissions/Myths about Wikipedia
- Submissions/Real-Time Collaborative Editing
- Submissions/Regional meetings: working towards common goals
- Submissions/Religion and Wikipedia – opening the gate for closed cultural groups.
- Submissions/Revolutionizing article creation using Content Translation
- Submissions/Running a successful (international) Wikimedia event
- Submissions/Setup a permanent local community space
- Submissions/Shared cognition, knowledge and content production: the embodied noosphere logs in
- Submissions/Sharing nice: Teaching large enterprises how to change knowledge management with open collaboration
- Submissions/Show Me the Money - Here's your Global Financial Report
- Submissions/Small projects: Caught in a trap
- Submissions/Someone is wrong on the Internet: seven simple ways to fix our fails
- Submissions/State of the Cuteness: a state of mind for shaping the future of the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/State of Wikidata - giving more people more access to more knowledge one edit at a time
- Submissions/State of Wikimedia Scholarship 2014-2015
- Submissions/Staying or Going
- Submissions/Supersize Me! - Growth Hacking for Developing Wiki Groups
- Submissions/Systemic bias beyond demography
- Submissions/The (Broken?) Promise of Wikimagic
- Submissions/The Art of Trolling
- Submissions/The coolest projects of Wikimedia Chapters - be inspired
- Submissions/The Effect of Blocking IP Editing: Evidence from Wikia
- Submissions/The future of Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/The medical translation project as seen from the translators side
- Submissions/The Peelian Principles - A Victorian Solution to Community Issues
- Submissions/The Perfect Policy Proposal
- Submissions/The pictures are on Commons. Now what ?
- Submissions/The Power of Photography in a Wikiworld
- Submissions/Welcome home: How local community spaces spur collaboration
- Submissions/Welcome to the Internet, Assholes
- Submissions/What can Google do for you?
- Submissions/Where Are the Women in Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Why English Isn't Enough
- Submissions/Why user groups are awesome, and why you should start one!
- Submissions/Why Wikimedia Fails: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty
- Submissions/Wiki Online - Wiki Offline
- Submissions/WikiCheese: Steps to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Submissions/Wikidata Babel workshop
- Submissions/Wikimedia exploration in South of India and Cape Verde : Feedback and think tank creation
- Submissions/Wikimedia Metrics in the making: What Can We Bring To The Table?
- Submissions/WikiMotivation - why do we use and contribute to Wikimedia?
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Cultural Norms: Cases involving image uploads
- Submissions/Wikipedia community directory
- Submissions/Wikipedia Gender Inequality Index: Analysing Who We Write About
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Social media (Socioboard)
- Submissions/Wikipedia Vs Terrorism
- Submissions/Wikipedia Zero Impact in Bangladesh
- Submissions/Wikipedia's health: A socio-technical overview
- Submissions/Wikiproject X
- Submissions/Wither the Gender Gap
- Submissions/WOW and Wikipedia: With Women-Only Workshops Against the Gender Gap