Jump to navigation Jump to search
Submissions using a discussions format.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Discussions"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Submissions/Can Conflicts of Interest (COI) be aligned with the Wikimedia project?
- Submissions/Civility 101
- Submissions/Cloud-Based GIS: Open Data and Mapping Communities
- Submissions/Collaborative drafts
- Submissions/Covering the Wikimedia Community
- Submissions/Crowd control - How to build effective community monitoring for crowdsourced projects
- Submissions/Educating teachers about wikipedia
- Submissions/Engineering Team Practices at the WMF and Improving Open Source Citizenry
- Submissions/Engineering Volunteering - How to best design volunteer support in the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/ENSEÑAR DERECHO CON EL METÓDO WIKI. (MI EXPERIENCIA PERSONAL)
- Submissions/Environment and Encyclopedia: How to write about green issues from a global perspective?
- Submissions/Erasmus+ (opportunities for funding)
- Submissions/Escribir filosofía en Wikipedia
- Submissions/European Science Photo Competition in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Help assist Wikipedia writers in developing countries to educate the world
- Submissions/How can the Wikimedia Blog help you?
- Submissions/How can we communicate better as a movement?
- Submissions/How to improve the coverage of women in Wikipedia
- Submissions/How to transfer «power» from one to another Chapter Board «without pain»
- Submissions/Shared cognition, knowledge and content production: the embodied noosphere logs in
- Submissions/State of the Cuteness: a state of mind for shaping the future of the Wikimedia movement
- Submissions/Students can do more than write new articles - Premiere of Tec de Monterrey video of student activities in Wikimedia
- Submissions/The Peelian Principles - A Victorian Solution to Community Issues
- Submissions/The Perfect Policy Proposal
- Submissions/The Philippines and the Spanish Wikipedia: a roadmap towards building a new, healthy community
- Submissions/The pictures are on Commons. Now what ?
- Submissions/The Pleasures and Pains of Analyzing All the Wikis in Realtime
- Submissions/Touch my Wiki – how 3D could revolutionize your WP experience
- Submissions/What can Google do for you?
- Submissions/Where Are the Women in Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Why user groups are awesome, and why you should start one!
- Submissions/Wiki Online - Wiki Offline
- Submissions/Wiki y género: lecciones latinoamericanas
- Submissions/Wikimedia exploration in South of India and Cape Verde : Feedback and think tank creation
- Submissions/Wikimedia Metrics in the making: What Can We Bring To The Table?
- Submissions/Wikimedia office in Pakistan
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a learning tool at schools, is it effective?
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Social media (Socioboard)
- Submissions/Wikipedia Vs Terrorism
- Submissions/Wikitext is broken, long live wikitext (2.0)
- Submissions/Wither the Gender Gap