Category:Technology, Interface & Infrastructure submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Technology, Interface & Infrastructure submissions"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Submissions/Machine aided copyright infringement detection
- Submissions/Making Infoboxes easier to edit and maintain with the help of Wikidata
- Submissions/Making Translated Screenshots With No Effort
- Submissions/Mediawiki without wikitext
- Submissions/Minority Translate: new approach for article creation
- Submissions/Mobile apps: New directions in contributing to Wikipedia and Wikidata.
- Submissions/Task Tracking and the Tools Revolution: We deprecated Bugzilla and RT, deployed Phabricator, and consolidated teams from a handful of proprietary systems. More changes to come.
- Submissions/Templates are dead! Long live templates!
- Submissions/The next million articles in Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Pleasures and Pains of Analyzing All the Wikis in Realtime
- Submissions/The Revision Scoring Service -- Exposing Quality to Wiki Tools
- Submissions/Third party wikis help Wikimedia thrive
- Submissions/Touch my Wiki – how 3D could revolutionize your WP experience
- Submissions/Wiki Loves X Jury tool for image rating
- Submissions/Wikidata for research
- Submissions/Wikimedia Mobile projects: knowledge reimagined
- Submissions/Wikimedia Translation Sprint
- Submissions/WikiMiniAtlas - the interactive world map for Wikipedia
- Submissions/Wikipedia and GIS
- Submissions/Wikitext is broken, long live wikitext (2.0)
- Submissions/Would you like some artificial intelligence with that?