Category:Legal & Free Culture submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Legal & Free Culture submissions"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Submissions/A Hitchhiker's Guide through Creative Commons photography
- Submissions/A system to cite all open access papers on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Accidental Canon and Other Lessons From Building Digital Libraries
- Submissions/Amplify Free Knowledge with Public Policy
- Submissions/Artesania y derechos
- Submissions/War Stories From WMF Legal: Defending Users & Content
- Submissions/What does "free" mean in Wikimedia?
- Submissions/Why the OCLC number is more important than the ISBN
- Submissions/Wikimedians share; Researchers should too
- Submissions/Wikipedia in International Law