- 위키매니아에서 비자 발급에 어떤 지원을 하나요?
- If you are attending Wikimania 2015 and require a visa, the Wikimedia Foundation can provide you with a letter to support your visa application. Please note that beyond providing a supporting letter, the Wikimedia Foundation is unable to influence the visa application process.
- If you require a supporting letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include your full name, home address and passport number in your email. If you know the address of the place you are applying for a visa from and/or the name of a person you have been dealing with there then it is useful to also include this.
- WMF Scholarship recipients who require a supporting letter, please state that you are a scholarship recipient in your request.
- For all visa requests, we would like to recommend to start the process with enough time prior your departure.
비자가 요구되지 않는 경우
According to the National Migration Institute, INM, citizens from the following countries or regions don't need a visa to travel to Mexico for recreation, business or any unpaid activity for no longer than 180 days.
다음 서류가 있는 외국인은 멕시코 입국 비자를 발급받을 필요가 없습니다.
- A document certifying permanent residence in Canada, USA, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or any of the countries of the Schengen Area;
- 유효한 미국 입국 비자
- 멕시코 정부가 승인한 APEC 비즈니스 트래블러(ABTC) 카드
- Certificates testifying as a crew member of the aircraft that arrives, or seafarer's book, if a member of the crew of the vessel up to the Mexican port in international voyage. If the above by air crew to enroll in a national ship anchored in port, you must present the seafarer's book, document certifying their enrollment, data from the boat and the Mexican port where this is located.
비자가 요구되는 경우
다음 국가에서 방문하는 분들은 멕시코 입국 비자가 필요하지만, 비자 발급 수수료를 낼 필요가 없습니다.
다음 국가에서 방문하는 분들은 멕시코 입국 비자가 필요하고 발급시 소정의 수수료가 요구될 수 있습니다.
We recommend you review the following references prior to your travel for any updates.