Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
- What support will Wikimania provide for my visa application?
- If you are attending Wikimania 2015 and require a visa, the Wikimedia Foundation can provide you with a letter to support your visa application. Please note that beyond providing a supporting letter, the Wikimedia Foundation is unable to influence the visa application process.
- If you require a supporting letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include your full name, home address and passport number in your email. If you know the address of the place you are applying for a visa from and/or the name of a person you have been dealing with there then it is useful to also include this.
- WMF Scholarship recipients who require a supporting letter, please state that you are a scholarship recipient in your request.
- For all visa requests, we would like to recommend to start the process with enough time prior your departure.
Aucun visa n'est exigé
According to the National Migration Institute, INM, citizens from the following countries or regions don't need a visa to travel to Mexico for recreation, business or any unpaid activity for no longer than 180 days.
Toute personne étrangère qui a l'un des documents suivants n'a pas besoin d'un visa mexicain :
- A document certifying permanent residence in Canada, USA, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or any of the countries of the Schengen Area;
- Valid visa from the United States of America
- Card APEC Business Traveler (ABTC) approved by Mexico
- Certificates testifying as a crew member of the aircraft that arrives, or seafarer's book, if a member of the crew of the vessel up to the Mexican port in international voyage. If the above by air crew to enroll in a national ship anchored in port, you must present the seafarer's book, document certifying their enrollment, data from the boat and the Mexican port where this is located.
Les citoyens des pays suivants ou régions ont besoin d'un visa pour voyager au Mexique, mais ne paient pas de frais pour l'acquérir:
- El Salvador
Les citoyens des pays suivants ou régions ont besoin d'un visa pour voyager au Mexique
Nous vous recommandons de revoir les références suivantes avant votre voyage pour toutes mises à jour.