Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Annual gathering of Wikimedia enthusiasts participating in many free and open projects, of which Wikipedia—the free encyclopedia is the largest. Five years after the Buenos Aires meeting, Wikimania returns to Latin America. We will host talks about free culture, education, technology and many other topics. The event is open to everyone, experts, researchers, enthusiasts and curious people alike!
- What is Wikimania 2015 about?
- Wikimania 2015 is not your usual conference: it will host a wide range of activities including master lectures, unconferences, workshops, a hackathon, quick meetings, encounters, parties and regular chit-chat between wiki enthusiasts from around the world. It will be held in Hilton Mexico City Reforma in Mexico City from July 15 through 19. There will be many events to attend and be part of!
- 어디서 등록하나요?
- Registration is now open. Please see Registration.
- Are there any discounts or scholarships?
- Please read Scholarships.
- What should I bring?
- If you have one: a laptop and its charger,
- Power adapters (North American—Type A or B),
- 휴대전화 충전기