Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information
|Users by language
Hi there! I'm Rebecca. Welcome to this page. :-)
What I do on Wiki
- Play with my Sockpuppet Siliurp which I use mainly for physics related edits in the wikiverse (mainly on Wikibooks)
- Play the Wikidata Game
- Upload pics to Commons (on my Todo list!) ;-)
- I am also a recent member of the GAC
What I do otherwise
I love participatory design and crowdsourcing and was and am lucky to be part of some projects that are as crazy about these ideas as I am.
- I currently work as the data scientist for a startup that focuses on crowdsourced marketing analytics - an amazingly interesting combination seeing crowdsourcing in action in a commercial business!
- Until summer I was part of the Team Communities at Wikimedia Germany where I mainly focussed on redesigning, scaling and coordinating volunteer support. I also had the chance to initiate the "Förderrichtlinien"-project where we (well mainly the community) developed guidelines and criteria for volunteer support programs that continues till this day.
- I was involved with the pirate party in Germany for some years - those crazy folks that tried using Liquid Feedback for decision making and use open and participatory systems in politics to this day (yeay!)
- I also study physics - trying to figure out life, the universe and everything!