Submissions/Wikipedia Values and Peeragogical Methods in Knowledge Production
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|PDF Version of our Submission,|
click to view/download.
The outline for our talk/workshop Sunday at 12:30 is below.
03 min 12:30 - 12:33
- Wait for people to arrive, introduce ourselves, instruct everyone to visit this page and look through the print and digital materials linked below.
05 min 12:33 - 12:38
- "study hall" - get familiar with digital and physical resources on peeragogy
- Please post any questions on the Discussion page attached to this page, linked here or via the "Discussion" tab, above.
- Remote helpers will try to answer questions as they come in, we'll discuss outstanding questions "live" next.
05 min 12:38 - 12:43
- Q&A about peeragogy in-person and online.
03 min 12:43 - 12:46
Introducing the hands-on activity
- We are going to break into small groups to evaluate a Wikimedia project and/or the foundation itself via the lens of 1 of the peeragogy patterns. Try to find links to share as examples, or you can share anecdotal experience.
- Keeping in mind and evaluating within the 5 pillars of Wikipedia.
09 min 12:46 - 12:55
- Work in small groups on assigned patterns.
05 min 12:55 - 13:00
- Present findings to everyone else, 45 seconds per presentation.
- Try to organize key findings into 1 document...