Submissions/How education programs increase gender diversity on Wikipedia?
This has been marked as a Disqualified submission for Wikimania 2015 by the Programme Committee for being an incomplete submission. We invite you to consider trying again next year. You may contact the Programme Committee with any questions.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- How education programs increase gender diversity on Wikipedia?
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Education Outreach
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 1 hour. 30 minutes for speakers and 30 minutes for questions.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- No, thank you.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).