IdeaLab is an incubator on meta-wiki for people to turn ideas into projects to improve Wikimedia projects, websites, and communities.
- create a fun IdeaLab badge to share their skills, interests, and ideas
- connect with other participants over drinks and snacks
- learn about interesting initiatives in a poster session with project leaders
- make plans to attend a follow-up IdeaLab Workshop during Wikimania to work together on new ideas, project plans, and grant proposals.
- Have an idea for a project to improve Wikimedia?
- Have skills you can share with someone else’s ideas/projects/grants?
- Just generally feel curious about what IdeaLab is and how you can get involved?
Join us and let’s see how we can help each other turn ideas into action!
Hope to see you there :)
- Wikimedia program leaders, WMF grantees and scholarship recipients, and anyone who wants to become an active IdeaLab collaborator.
- Doña Adelita, 4th Floor
- Wednesday July 15, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Sign up for the IdeaLab Mixer here!
- Harej (talk) 22:04, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
- Maximilianklein (talk) 19:31, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- FloNight/Sydney Poore (talk) 17:28, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- Gereon K. (talk) 20:33, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- Slowking4 (talk) 15:59, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- Polimerek (talk) 15:24, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Sebastian Sooth (WMDE) (talk) 15:47, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Foxj (talk) 21:03, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Jalexander-WMF (talk) 21:16, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Varnent (talk) 22:13, 15 July 2015 (UTC)