How public figures are trying to erase public interest information from the Internet?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Session in Spanish and English, simultaneous interpretation available
In this panel we want to discuss how different platforms that produce or facilitate access to public interest information are dealing with requests to erase information from companies, public figures and reputation management firms.
The objective of the panel is to understand this threat to freedom of expression online and start a discussion on best practices to deal with such requests.
- Speakers (tbc)
- Daniel Moreno or Dulce Ramos, Animal Político.
- Michelle Paulson, Wikimedia Foundation.
- Alejandro Páez Varela, Sin Embargo.
- Luis Fernando García, Red en Defensa de los Derechos Digitales (R3D)
- Moderator: Pepe Flores, Wikimedia México